Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year's First

So I decided to try and stand by what I said I was going to do, which is writing something everyday for the next year for my New Year Resolution.

Well to begin this.... thing.
I guess I should write something about today, the first day of the new year.

Lets see... I woke up at 8am, drank coffee and sat around til I got motivated enough to get my butt out side to let the chickens out in their run for the day.
Then after I was bugged enough by my parents, I washed the eggs that were waiting for me in the sink, which went on to me going with my parents and youngest brother to meijer... Which seemed to take a life time 'cuz I was so dang hungry!
Well soon after that we got home, made pizza, so it was all good.

Thheeeennnn my sister and her husband come over; after just recently getting home from their vacation in Florida. Whish was awesome 'cuz they brought me back something, it was ssweeet~~

Anyhow... After we all hung out for a bit just chillin' (though I went in my room to play the computer after an hour or so). And by around the time before I went up to my room I put the chickens in, and yeah nothing much happened after that.

So I'd say the world average pretty much sums up the description of my first day of this new year. I just hope something will be, different at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment