Friday, January 14, 2011

11th-14th

...Once again I haven't been up beat with posting day to day. But that's quite crazy, so I think I'll stick with doing it every other day, it works best.

But on with my mid week days. Tuesday was ehhh, typical school day; felt like it should've just been friday already. But I stayed after at school for a hour to work on my stations for my autos class, I need to catch up; I haven't been getting it, ha.

But I got my hair cut... I forget what day exactly, but I know for sure it was a Saturday; most likely the most recent one, which was the... 8th? Whateve. I didn't get a real different cut, just a trim. Still planning to grow out my hair real long to cut it all off for the cancer cause.

Wednesday, again I stayed after at school. But this time was too get my face painted like a cat by my friend, because she's in the make-up crew for the drama club, they put on plays and so on. Which you can guess; they'll be putting on Cats the famous play. It was a lot of fun, I wish I could do that kind of high school things more often. But After we (my bro and I) left school; we went to youth group (I still had my face painted lol), that was same old same old, just the usual.

Thursday, was so slow, nothing exciting at all. But at home I start digging into 'my' car to see what was up; as to why it hasn't been able to start without having to manualy jump it. And come to find out, the battery cords were loose; so the battery wasn't getting charged while the car runs as it's supposed to. So we (my Dad and I) fixed that up. I was real happy that was a quick fix, glory!

And todayyy... Wow to think it's more of a blurr than the last couple days...
Um well I stayed after school today as well to work on some more lab stations in autos. I machined a *disc (rotor), which is cutting it a new nicer serface. And I took off a brake disc (rotor), which involves taking it apart and putting it back together. Pretty sweet, I can't wait 'til I get to do these things on my own car.

Well, that excludes all that has happened. I'll make sure and try to make my life a little more eventful and exciting, just another one of those things I gotta work on. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment