Sunday, January 2, 2011

2nd

So it's only and already the second day... Borringgg.
I am so not looking forward to tomorrow. School starts up again... That is never going to be considered a good and joyious thing to me, never in a hundred years.

Well it's only 12pm so not much has happened since 8am when I got up, I've just been killing my brain on the computer.

Anyhow I think I'll just ramble 'til I'm decently content.

Whats been on my mind recently isn't really anything real different, but my thoughts have been getting louder. Gah, it's like their yelling at me.
Emotions have been the same also, I have't been paying much attention to 'em too.
I usually try to take close care to my mental well being, making sure I really understand myself, why I do certain things; why I feel centain ways. Just to get to the truth of the matter, what the true cause of everything is.

But, I haven't been doing it as of late. It sucks. Makes you feel like crap. Like after working out for a long time, you stop and start being lazy, it makes you feel nasty, sick, and just overall not great.

Well that's my mantal drama as of nowadays. I've just been a hollow, lazy, and total idiot. I can't wait to see what'll happen or what change will come to be within a week, month, and the entire year! Ooo Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment