Thursday, January 6, 2011

5th-6th

And for another double day-er thing.

Yesterday went as usual, boring and uneventful.

Today I'm not going to school. My brother had an ortho appointment and I would of had to get drop off at school earlier than usual and I didn't want to deal with staying that much longer at that horrid place. Ha.

But since I'm not going to go to school, what should I do? That is what I am faced with today. The decision of what to do with myself for yet another day... I don't want it just to be like usual, I want more.

I want to read a book and love it. I want to make something and become more skilled. I want to search something and end up researching. I want to work out and feel better about myself inside and out.
I just want to want to do something, stuff like that...

Grrr. Why must I be so lazy and unmotivated. Like it says in the bible, "how long wilt thou sleep thou sluggard" I am the sluggard.

No comments:

Post a Comment