Thursday, October 27, 2011

One of those days

I don't know if this is just a "that time of the month" kind of day, or if after a while everyone runs into that one day where you feel you just hit a wall. Nothing is working out, everything seems to be falling apart just to make you feel destoryed and gasping for at least one thing that isn't going wrong.

Today may just be like any other day, but I've simply exhuasted all my tolrence and patient to deal and brush off the situations that go bad. And I'm left to get punched in the face; becuase all my energy to block has left me.

Do you think life will give me a rest after one beating? Or will the torture go on endlessly til life itself gets bored of tormenting me?
I'm lost in my own darkness, and I don't feel I have the right to create my own light to expel what shadows surround my mind.

Isn't that the job of anothers of higher standing and being to save those in the abyss of a dead life?

I can't stay here forever waiting for someone I pray is real will come; and lift me out of my own destruction. Someday I may have to decided I'm on my own, and this life is mine alone to direct and save... Though I may choose that it's better to hide away in myself than face the fearsome truth of there being only a mirror, a mirror in which only you remain for this world of yours to call company.

Am I really afraid of facing and accepting the truth? Or is it the affect it may have on me and how it could change me. To find that everything I based my belief, views and opinions on isn't there... And I may take the turn of being someone I never wanted to be. An unbeliever. Living a faithless and pathless life.

Only time will tell, which path I choose to walk upon. And I'm usually one to choose the path less traveled. Where else could you find a more adventurous experience through life?

No comments:

Post a Comment