Thursday, May 16, 2013

Motivation

Satan tells us things constently to make us feel worthless, broken and depressed.

I have a tough time not listening to his whisperous thoughts in my mind, espsecially during the days I'm tired and simply had a long day at work.

But, right now I decided would be a good time to speak against all his lies and tell myself the truth. Gods truth, of his plans for me and what he can make me.

I will stand tall, be strong and courageous.
I will have energy, be healthy, live awake and aware.
I am blessed and happy.
My mind will be forever sharp and have vivid memory.
I will feel forever young and full of life.
I will proper and be a blessing to all around me.
I can do what's right and make a difference.
I am different.
I will not live according to this world, but according to the Kingdom of God.
I will rejoice.
I will pray.
I am forgiven
And I am loved.

You will not over power me, for I am the Lords. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment